Monday, April 24, 2006
Ok, I've been tagged to write a post on six "weird" things about myself. As I haven't written anything on this blog in sometime, mostly due to an attack of employment duties, I figured this was a good excuse to dust off the blog and get back to the regular banter schedule.
So, here goes:
1. I chew my nails. It drives the Ravishing Mrs. Cordeiro bonkers, but I do it anyway.
2. On my sadly infrequent trips to Brazil, I have been known to smuggle coffee back for my oldest (as in time known, not chronological age) friend.
3. I bake a really mean set of Lion House Rolls. They're almost as good as what comes out of the Lion House, but the Lion House bakers cheat - I just haven't figured out how...yet.
4. I have two home theater sound systems in my home, complete with sub-woofers. One can never have enough bass.
5. If you happen to be a ballerina, I can tell you if your forte turn is done well, or if it sucks.
6. Given the choice between a Porterhouse Steak and an In-N-Out Double Double (animal style), I'll take the Double Double.
Whew! That took some thought.
Comments: Post a Comment