"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Monday, June 27, 2005
 
Adventures In Parenting
And so the adventure begins.

You see, the Ravishing Sister Cordeiro has journeyed to a far off city to attend a dance seminar. Its far enough away that she can’t come home for any disasters, fires, or any other type of emergency that would otherwise disrupt her day. She’ll be gone until Sunday morning.

Its good for her to get away, I think. I’m lucky enough to have a job that gives me an ample amount of vacation time – most of it I don’t ever get around to using, so it just rolls over to the next year. So I’ve taken this week to take care of my two children, Corderinho and Cordeirinha – in addition to keeping track on the progress of the Cordeiro Manor Remodel.

Compared to the contractors, the kids are a cakewalk.

My connection at home is only slightly better than soup cans and a string, so posting may be sporadic. Adventures will be related as time allows.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go give the kids chocolate cake for breakfast.
Comments:
>> Begin dispatch from behind enemy lines <<

There's got to be a place on the Internet where overwhelmed stay-at-home parents like yourself can swap ideas. Hmmm...
 
>> Begin dispatch from behind enemy lines <<

Enjoying anonymity in hostile territory. Thus far unidentified by foes.

Believe will be able to escape undetec...

>> dispatch transmission interrupted <<
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Mormon Temple