"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Wednesday, May 04, 2005
 
Betsey Pearl's 4th Birthday
Happy Birthday, Betsey Pearl.

I read a lot of blogs. Every now and then I come across something that makes me laugh. Sometimes I come across something that pulls at my heart strings.

Yes, I do have one.

Today, Adam Greenwood of Times and Seasons wrote a tribute to his daughter that ripped my heart right out of my ribcage and shredded it.

You see, Betsey Pearl wanted more than anything to turn four - and she did, just not on this earth.

I commend Adam's post for your reading, but bring along a big box of kleenex.
Comments:
Thank you. I appreciate your loving my daughter a little.

-A. Greenwood
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Mormon Temple