"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Monday, April 25, 2005
 
Cordeiro Manor Update
Well, the Fetching Mrs. Cordeiro and I ran the numbers on the house that could have become the New Cordeiro Manor.

We qualified for the mortgage, however there is one thing that stands in the way of us making an offer on the house.

We like to eat. We've gotten used to it over the course of our lives, and the higher mortgage would seriously limit our ability to continue this past time.

So, we'll stay where we're at until my capitalistic endevors enable us to move elsewhere.
Comments:
Hmmm...

Next time my wife says she wants to lose weight, I'll suggest we buy a bigger house. Good diet program, if you ask me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Mormon Temple