"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Monday, August 09, 2004
 
A More Sensitive War

Military Intelligence. Jumbo Shrimp. Slightly Pregnant.

Add Sensitive War to the latest list of Oxymorons. Somehow Lurch managed to put these two words together. No, I am not making this up.

“I believe I can fight a more effective, more thoughtful, more strategic, more proactive, more sensitive war on terror that reaches out to other nations and brings them to our side and lives up to American values in history.”

I have a great example of the type of sensitive war I'd like to wage. Take a look here.

War is about killing people, busting stuff up, and winning. War is not about making friends and being liked by everyone. Lurch will live to regret these words.

Here endeth the lesson.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Mormon Temple