"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Friday, June 18, 2004
 
On Michael Moore:

To answer your question, no, I will not comment on the aforementioned Waste of Skin And Breathable Air (WOSABA). Nor will I mention his film, except to refer to it as a colossal waste of digital celluloid.

WOSABA is the sum of his delusions and little else. His world is not one in which I would care to live or even visit, so I'll save my $9 to see something worth a few hours of my time.

Maybe Harry Potter. That surely more resembles reality than WOSABA's mindless ranting.
Comments:
I ran across your blog surfing for other Denver Bronco fans. I'm aligned with your political views totally! I look forward to reading your blog more often!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Mormon Temple