"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Friday, April 16, 2004
 
Quick Friday thoughts:

1.New York City cab drivers are completely and totally insane. You can not put a Ford Crown Victoria into a parking spot formerly occupied by a Geo Metro.

2.If Lurch and company want to continue to criticize the War on Terror, I hereby request they do so with the Pit that was the WTC complex as a backdrop.

3.I take a day off and Binny Laden decides to come out of his cave and offer a truce to any European country willing to withdraw from Iraq and stop attacking Muslims. Spain, can you hear me now? Kudos to the EU (and believe me, from me that means a lot) for telling him where to stick his truce.

4.My fellow Americans and like minded freedom loving people, remember one thing on what looks to be a beautiful weekend. We are at war. We will be for the foreseeable future. Never forget there are men and women of our armed forces who find themselves far from home, in harm’s way, and fighting for which we hold to be right, just, and true. Pray for them. Remember that they do what they do where they do it so you won’t wake up one morning to find a smoldering hole in the heart of your city.

As for myself, I pray on their behalf for the following: Good luck, Godspeed, and Good Hunting.

Here endeth the lesson.

Ps. A solid welcome to Bonjo. Anyone who places my blog in the same space as Fox News and Sean Hannity is ok in my book.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Mormon Temple