"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Wednesday, April 07, 2004
 
On John 'Lurch' Kerry's first rich widow:

I hate to make things personal. I really do. But Lurch has really stripped away all boundaries for this campaign. If he hasn't, his surrogates surely have. Thus I will link you here to a piece by the Washington Times' Joseph Curl. It details of Lurch's first conquest of a rich widow. Not exactly a glowing account - actually comes across as quite a mess. No doubt somebody will cry foul at the publication of this information, but I guarantee you if there was former Mrs. Bush out there, she and her relationship with W would be front page fodder all over the country.

But, I digress. There is no inherent bias in the mainstream media.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Mormon Temple