"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Thursday, February 12, 2004
 
On John Kerry (Part 2 of the continuing saga):

You know, when Howie imploded with his “I have a scream” speech, I thought John ‘Lurch’ Kerry would make the process of zinging the opposition a dreary act.

Well, let me say here, for the record, Lurch has proven me wrong. He’s making this far too easy, and therefore much more fun.

No mainstream media will report on this, but it seems Lurch has an intern problem. No, he did not learn from Wilhelm von der Schliekmeister. Bubba Clinton got a somewhat free pass with Monica. OK, so it made him an inept President, ruined his legacy, and made him the butt of all jokes for the foreseeable future. You’d think those that followed after Bubba would have learned to lock their interns up. Well, evidently Lurch didn’t get the memo.

Matt Drudge has posted the first of what will no doubt be many stories with vivid details about Lurch and his conquest. Readers will no doubt be shocked by the fact this latest conquest is not a wealthy heiress. Monica’s story led to the impeachment and near political destruction of a sitting President. Lurch, I’m afraid, will never get to go that far.

And for those of us who are listening to the background chatter, Howie can be heard in the background:

I’m not dead!!

I should not take pleasures in the stupidity of others, but I can’t help myself.

Here endeth the lesson.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Mormon Temple